Posts for tag: My DentalCare Center
CEREC SAME DAY CROWNS
CEREC SAME-DAY CROWNS – Dr. Laila Rizvi now provides the state of the art “Computer-assisted design-Computer-assisted manufacture”, or “CAD-CAM.” With CEREC’s CAD-CAM technology, your crown is made by a computer while you wait, thus eliminating your second appointment and a temporary crown. These CEREC crowns are milled out of pure ceramic, zirconia or a combination of both.
- CEREC crowns are made in one visit, saving you considerable time.
- With CEREC, there is no need to endure the potential discomfort of a temporary crown.
- CEREC material and technology can also be used for fillings. Since they are made out of porcelain, they are more durable than white composite fillings.
- Call My DentalCare Center today to inquire about Cerec Same Day Crowns.
ELIMINATE YOUR DENTURE?
Have you ever considered eliminating your denture? Getting rid of those wrinkles and marionette lines? Eating more naturally like you did with your own teeth?
- You no longer need to dream of this; getting teeth back can be reality!!
- In less than 24 hours, Dr. Laila Rizvi can transform your smile from ill-fitting dentures or decayed and broken teeth, to a full set of teeth that you no longer have to remove each night! With just four to six implants these teeth are placed on top of your gums and the need for covering the roof of your mouth or all that pink acrylic is eliminated.
- Same Day Teeth are a real option and people like you are getting this done every day all over the United States. You no longer need to travel to get this procedure- at My DentalCare Center you can get your 'same day teeth' right here in Orlando.
- Now Dr. Laila Rizvi can provide you with the comfort and security that you have been missing with your removable dentures. Call My DentalCare Center today for a consultation on “same day teeth” and let Dr. Laila Rizvi show you how easily and comfortably you can be eating your favorite foods again.
Orlando, Hunter's Creek – The end of the summer ushers in the beginning of the new school year for an estimated 56 million students this fall and Dr. Laila Rizvi wants everyone to start the season off right. This month is designated as National Immunization Awareness month and healthcare providers around the country are supporting the healthy back-to-school initiative.
Every year the American Dental Association and My DentalCare Center work together to remind parents and caregivers to include a dental examination as part of their children’s back-to-school health routines. We are advocating that these appointments include immunizations and an all-over health check-up, as well as a dental check-up with our office.
“What some people are not aware of is that many issues involving overall health can be detected, monitored and treated in the mouth,” explains Dr. Rizvi. Poor oral health and tooth decay can affect a child’s physical health and even bring down their performance in school.
The American Heart Association sites that harmful decay-causing bacteria can enter the bloodstream from the mouth and cause serious health concerns. Proper nutrition, oral home care and dental examinations are the best defense against harmful bacteria and decay.
Tooth decay is the most chronic disease affecting children and, unfortunately, it is not treated with immunizations or by physicians. “We are reaching out to our community to create the awareness that back-to-school check-ups are essential to ensure our children are getting a healthy start to their education this year,” says Dr. Rizvi.
By staying on top of the latest in preventative care and dental technology, My DentalCare Center is able to provide complete evaluations and education with a proactive approach for long-lasting oral and overall health.
For more information, or to schedule an evaluation, contact My DentalCare Center or use the Appointment Request form.