Posts for tag: dr. laila rizvi
CEREC SAME DAY CROWNS
CEREC SAME-DAY CROWNS – Dr. Laila Rizvi now provides the state of the art “Computer-assisted design-Computer-assisted manufacture”, or “CAD-CAM.” With CEREC’s CAD-CAM technology, your crown is made by a computer while you wait, thus eliminating your second appointment and a temporary crown. These CEREC crowns are milled out of pure ceramic, zirconia or a combination of both.
- CEREC crowns are made in one visit, saving you considerable time.
- With CEREC, there is no need to endure the potential discomfort of a temporary crown.
- CEREC material and technology can also be used for fillings. Since they are made out of porcelain, they are more durable than white composite fillings.
- Call My DentalCare Center today to inquire about Cerec Same Day Crowns.
ELIMINATE YOUR DENTURE?
Have you ever considered eliminating your denture? Getting rid of those wrinkles and marionette lines? Eating more naturally like you did with your own teeth?
- You no longer need to dream of this; getting teeth back can be reality!!
- In less than 24 hours, Dr. Laila Rizvi can transform your smile from ill-fitting dentures or decayed and broken teeth, to a full set of teeth that you no longer have to remove each night! With just four to six implants these teeth are placed on top of your gums and the need for covering the roof of your mouth or all that pink acrylic is eliminated.
- Same Day Teeth are a real option and people like you are getting this done every day all over the United States. You no longer need to travel to get this procedure- at My DentalCare Center you can get your 'same day teeth' right here in Orlando.
- Now Dr. Laila Rizvi can provide you with the comfort and security that you have been missing with your removable dentures. Call My DentalCare Center today for a consultation on “same day teeth” and let Dr. Laila Rizvi show you how easily and comfortably you can be eating your favorite foods again.
Here are the office pictures I promised:
Come and visit us - for a relaxed, friendly environment!
Summary: If you find yourself in a situation where you are in need of a replacement tooth, there are a few different options at your disposal. Continue reading to learn about how you can fix your smile by using a dental implant.
Dental Implants Can Help Repair Your Broken Smile
Whether it is due to injury or gradual decay over time, losing a tooth can be a very stressful event. Thanks to modern dental technology and techniques, we will be able to fully restore your smile by using dental implants. A dental implant is a replacement tooth root that is installed into the bone socket of a missing tooth and directly attached to your jawbone. Once attached, an implant acts as an anchor for a replacement tooth that is attached to the implant. If you are in need of a tooth replacement procedure, be sure to talk to us about dental implants.
The Process Of Getting An Implant Installed
The first thing you need to do if you are considering getting a dental implant is to come in and have a complimentary consultation to go over your different tooth replacement options and make sure you are a candidate for dental implants. To receive an implant, you need to have enough jawbone and gum material to effectively support the implant. At that visit, we will also be able to go over costs and insurance information with you. Once you have decided that dental implants are the best option for you, I will anesthetize the area and insert the titanium implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth. Once the implant is securely attached to your jawbone, you will have to wait between six and twelve weeks for your gums to heal around the implant. During this time, the implant will become even more secured to your mouth.
After the healing process is complete, I will attach a small connector post to the implant. We will then take an impression of the area in order to create a dental crown that will fit perfectly in your mouth. After waiting a few weeks for the dental lab to fashion the permanent crown, I will attach the crown in place and the process will be complete. You will then be free to leave the office and start fully enjoying your fully restored smile.
Benefits Of Dental Implants
Dental implants offer the most permanent solution to a lost tooth. Once an implant is installed, it is not unusual for it to last 25 years or even an entire lifetime. To take care of your implant, all that you need to do is the normal routine of brushing and flossing daily. It is also helpful to see us regularly for cleanings and checkups.
To learn more about dental implants or to schedule an appointment or consultation, contact our office as soon as possible.
Welcome to the Blog of My Dental Care Center
Whether you are an existing patient or searching for a dentist in the Orlando area, we’re excited you are here. With the dental industry advancing, we recognize the importance of keeping our patients and visitors up to date with all of the new and exciting things taking place in our practice.
As we move forward with our blog, we hope to promote dental awareness as a vital part of your healthy lifestyle. Here you will find a variety of articles and topics including dental news, advancements in dental technology and treatments, practical oral health advice and updates from our practice.
We hope you find our blog to be helpful, engaging and informational to ensure your best dental health.
As always, feel free to contact My Dental Care Center with any dental questions or concerns.
-- The Dental Team at My Dental Care Center